Junior League of Abilene, in partnership with the Abilene Downtown Association, will host the annual Reindeer Run 5K through the merry streets of downtown as part of the City Sidewalks festival on Saturday, December 7.
This fundraising event supports the Junior League of Abilene as we continue to help fund projects, programming and events benefiting services to help women and children of the Big Country. Partial proceeds also allow for the continued support of Downtown Abilene.
How to Register
- Online registration is now CLOSED.
- At Packet Pick Up
- Friday, December 6, 12-7 p.m.
- Lobby of the Big Brothers Big Sisters building located at 547 Chestnut St.
- On Race Day
- Saturday, December 7, at 8 a.m.
- South entrance at the Abilene Convention Center
About the Course
- Click here for Course map for the Reindeer Run 5K.
Packet Pick Up
- Packet pick up and late registration available on Friday, December 6 from 12-7 p.m. in the lobby of the Big Brothers Big Sisters building located at 547 Chestnut St. Light holiday refreshments will be served.
About the Race
- Saturday, December 7
- Race begins promptly at 9 a.m. with the start/finish line at the south entrance of the Abilene Convention Center.
- Check here for results following race completion.