Junior League of Abilene, in partnership with the Abilene Downtown Association, will host the annual Reindeer Run 5K through the merry streets of downtown as part of the City Sidewalks festival on Saturday, December 7.
This fundraising event supports the Junior League of Abilene as we continue to help fund projects, programming and events benefiting services to help women and children of the Big Country. Partial proceeds also allow for the continued support of Downtown Abilene.
How to Register
- Online registration is now open.
- Late registration online will open on November 16 and close on December 5.
- Late registration will be available at packet pick up, Friday, December 6, 3-7 pm in the lobby of the Enterprise building (500 Chestnut St.), or 7:30-8:30 am on Saturday, December 7 at the registration table at the Abilene Convention Center (south entrance.)
About the Course
- Click here for Course map for the Reindeer Run 5K.
Packet Pick Up
- Packet pick up and late registration available on Friday, December 6 from 3-7 pm in the first floor lobby of the Enterprise building, 500 Chestnut Street (south entrance.) Light holiday refreshments will be served.
About the Race
- Saturday, December 7
- Race begins promptly at 9 a.m. with the start/finish line at the south entrance of the Abilene Convention Center.
- Check here for results following race completion.