There are now TWO JLA PAVE Applications: (1) a Grant (only) Application and (2) a Volunteer (only) Request Form. Organizations that want a grant AND volunteers should fill out both forms.
Maximum Grant: A maximum amount of $1,000.00 may be awarded per project or event.
Continue below to explore how your organization can request a PAVE grant or PAVE volunteers. You may apply for both. Grant applications close August 31, 2018. Volunteer requests may be made until May 15, 2019.
Before You Apply
- If grant funds were received during the 2017-2018 grant period, an online evaluation form must be submitted and received in order to be eligible for the 2018-2019 grant funds. Click here for evaluation form.
- Applications are due August 31, 2018.
- Only online submissions will be accepted
- Application must include proof of 501c(3) status
- Only complete applications will be reviewed
- Distributions will be made during the annual Christmas Carousel Style Show & Luncheon.
- Note: There will be only one grant cycle for funds needed Fall 2018 – Spring 2019. Please submit all grant requests for this time frame by August 31, 2018. Please note: Grant Applications are closed for 2018.
- Volunteers Request Forms must be turned in no later than 6 weeks prior to the event. Priority will be give to those who apply first, so please apply early.
2018-19 PAVE Volunteer Request Form – Open through May 15, 2019
Volunteers are essential to non-profit organizations. At the Junior League of Abilene, our members are educated and trained with the leadership skills and servant leader heart to help with your next event or program.
Click here to submit a PAVE Volunteer Request Form.
Note: Applications must be turned in no later than 6 weeks prior to the date of your event. That gives our organization time to process the application, add work shifts, and communicate that shifts are available for our membership to sign up. It will also allow at least one League meeting where the volunteer opportunity can be publicly announced. Priority will be given to those who apply first, so please apply early.
2018-19 PAVE Grant Application – Grant Applications are Closed for 2018-2019
The Junior League of Abilene has refined its PAVE Grant Application to refocus on organizations and projects whose mission aligns with one or more of the following areas (1) food insecurity; (2) health and hygiene; and (3) clothing and other necessary resources for low-income children in Taylor County.
If your proposal isn’t within one of the above areas this year, you can still apply by telling us how your proposal will help benefit our community, specifically low income women and children. Priority will be assigned to organizations that fit with our League mission. A maximum amount of $1,000 may be awarded per project or event.
Before you begin a grant application for 2018-19 funding, consider how your organization’s event fits with the Junior League’s focus on:
(1) food insecurity;
(2) health and hygiene; and
(3) clothing and other necessary resources.
We’re dedicated to support our community agencies whose initiatives and programs have similar focuses. Ready to apply?
Note: If your proposal isn’t within one of the above areas this year, you can still apply by telling us how your proposal will help benefit our community, specifically low income women and children.