The Junior League of Abilene has made some changes to its PAVE applications as the League has refined and refocused its community efforts on organizations and projects whose mission aligns with one or more of the following areas: (1) food insecurity; (2) health and hygiene; and (3) clothing and other necessary resources for low-income children in Taylor County. We’re dedicated to support our community agencies whose initiatives and programs have similar focuses. However, we also want to be sure and make space for our nonprofit and community partners that may not fit within this definition.
If your proposal isn’t within one of the above areas this year, you can still apply by telling us how your proposal will help benefit our community. Priority will be assigned to organizations that fit with our League mission. A maximum amount of $1,000 may be awarded per project or event. Still have a question? Send questions to: email@example.com
Before You Apply
- If grant funds were received during the 2020-2021 grant period, an online evaluation form must be submitted and received in order to be eligible for the 2021-2022 grant funds. Click here for the evaluation form.
- Only online submissions will be accepted
- Application must include proof of 501(c)(3) status
- Only complete applications will be reviewed
- Distributions will be made during a presentation event late in the fall.
- Grant applications are due by September 15, 2021. Applications received after this date may be pushed to the second grant cycle. That deadline is March 15, 2022.
- Volunteer applications are due 6 weeks prior to the event. Priority will be give to those who apply first, so please apply early.
*Please note there will be two grant cycles for 2021-2022.
2021-22 PAVE Volunteer Request Form – Open through May 31, 2022
Volunteers are essential to non-profit organizations. At the Junior League of Abilene, our members are educated and trained with the leadership skills and servant leader heart to help with your next event or program.
Click here to submit a PAVE Volunteer Request Form.
2021-22 PAVE Grant Application – Open through September 15, 2021 (1st grant cycle), then again through March 15, 2022 (2nd grant cycle).
We are happy to help out small nonprofits complete service projects throughout the community. A maximum amount of $1,000.00 may be awarded per project or event.
Click here to submit a PAVE Grant Application.