How to Donate
- Select a category at the bottom of this page (Note: All categories directly fund the mission of the Junior League).
- Enter the tax-deductible amount you are able to give.
Small gifts are equally as impactful as large ones! Just $1.00 provides a Suds Buds hygiene package for a student – $25.00 provides packages for an entire class! Additionally, $163.00 will sponsor a student in the Backpacks for Kids program providing a sack of food each week for an entire school year (plus extra food on holiday breaks).
2019 Sponsorship Ticket Compensation Packages
Additionally, any purchase of tickets to the Christmas Carousel events is a tax-deductible donation to The Junior League of Abilene.
Scholarship Fund Donation
As a League, part of our Mission is to train women as successful volunteers and leaders in our community. We ask a great deal of our members, both physically and financially. From time to time, our members have found it difficult, because of various situations, to pay their member dues. We hate to lose these women as members of our League. So a Scholarship Fund was created to help our members with their League financial obligations if the need arises.
Please consider a small donation to this fund. It helps our members and in turn serves the community. For a frame of reference, please see our yearly membership dues, broken down by member type:
- Resident & Associate Actives $138.00;
- Non Resident Actives $96.00;
- Sustainers through age 64 $94.00;
- Sustainers age 65-79 $81.00;
- Sustainers over 80 years $0;
- Provisionals $188.00 ($53 JLA dues, $43 AJLI dues, $42 meeting assessment, $50 Provisional Course Fee).