Providing Assistance and Volunteer Experience (PAVE) is the League’s program to support non-profit agencies and outreach programs in Abilene through funding and/or volunteer hours. This project truly does “PAVE” the way for a better tomorrow for our community. PAVE has funded and/or provided volunteers for over 40 non-profit organizations in Abilene.
2016-17 PAVE Recipients
The Junior League awards up to $1,000 per project and provides volunteers if needed. In 2016-17, the Junior League of Abilene was able to provide $8,000 to 13 local organizations. These non-profit organizations include:
- Abilene Community Theatre’s Center for Theatre Education
- Abilene Performing Arts Company, Inc.
- Betty Hardwick Center
- Big Country CASA, Inc.
- Children’s Performing Arts Series
- Chorus Abilene
- Day Nursery of Abilene
- Ministry of Counseling and Enrichment
- Noah Project
- Regional Victim Crisis Center
- The Center for Contemporary Arts
- The Grace Museum
- West Texas Rehabilitation Center
2017-18 PAVE Application
Apply for a PAVE grant for your non-profit organization. Click here to apply. Please note: If you received funds in 2016-2017, you will also need to complete an online evaluation form. Click here for evaluation form.